Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life Is Good


Today is a beautiful Fall day in Santa Fe. The sun is shinning and the temperature is 74 outside. The ski season is officially OPEN! Dan and I are going to take a day-trip to Toas Ski Resort on Saturday which is only a couple hours north of Santa Fe. We will be checking out the snow amounts and the steepness of the trails. We still don't have all the proper ski equipment yet, but it is still early. This is the earliest the ski season has opened in 10 years. Season usually opens in November.
I am also very excited about a trip that I have planned for the end of the month. I am heading back to GA to see my daughter Nikki and my grandson, Tyler. As a special bonus,,, my other two children ,Shannon and Derek are meeting me there for the weekend. They will be traveling from Pensacola. So we will have a great family-time weekend that I desperatly need. Shannon has a cute lil' baby of her own that she is bringing. His name is Huck, and he loves alot of attention. His 4 legs are soo small that he will have to practise his fast running now to stay away from Tyler. Tyler likes to grab fur!!! Ouch !!! Shannon has given him the nickname "captain grabby" and he lives up to his name very well.
He is the cutest lil yorkie in the world and he will be wearing his own Halloween costume on the trip. .