Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day in Santa Fe



Just arrived in Santa Fe and I really think that I am going to like it. The scenery is fabulous and the adobe buildings are so unique. Dan and I did some looking around yesterday and we found the job site where Dan will be working. There is nothing there (yet) but in time , this empty lot will become a water treatment plant for the city of Santa Fe.

Butch, the dog that we rescued, is the challenge that I am working on now. He is a handful and very unsure about all this new stuff. With alot of training, he will be a great friend.!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Have finally gotten to look at your Santa Fe trip. Great job of putting it together. Glad your home arrived safe and sound and that your are enjoying NM. Butch looks happy in his new surroundings. I will be leaving for the sunny south next weekend. Will have to keep up with this webpage. Be sure to keep adding to it. I might even have to figure out how you did it. Love to you both Mom Barney