Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shopping the streets of Santa Fe











Monday, September 8th, I took to the streets of Santa Fe Historical District, and was throughly amazed. It was so cool. The shops along the streets were so old looking, they all were molded with adobe. There were churches on the cirlce that were there for years and years. I wanted to take a tour of a couple of the churches, but Butch was waiting for me in the car and he is not a very patient dog. Therefore, I will go another time. I loved watlking along the streets and just imagining the history behind this town.




The weather is so nice here, (so far). The towns people all say that this winter is supposed to be the coldest ever, because they had such a mild summer. They are forcasting alot of snow. I am kinda excited about the snow! Yesterday it was 84 '. Dan and I sat outside the 5th wheel until 9pm last night just enjoying the 67 degree evening.

No comments: