Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Family Reunion







I Just spent a wonderful weekend with my daughters and my son and my grandson in Atlanta, GA. We had a lot of laughs (as usual). Even though 2 days is not enough, it was better than nothing. We were all surprised to see how grown up Tyler is getting. His little legs can't keep up with him. He is constantly on the run! Literally! He has a smile that brightens even the darkest of rooms. An ear to ear grin. He is a very happy baby, all the time laughing,and jabbering, guess he gets that from his mama! Nikki was a very nice host, and we all had a great time.



Mom and Tom , Buzzy and Cindy, Amanda and Ben joined the visit on Saturday. They brought some nice toys for Tyler. We all had such a nice visit.



After a visit with my kids, I just sit back and thank the Good Lord above that they all turned out to be as wonderful as they are. We are such a close family that we miss each other when we are not together. It is a great feeling that I have raised 3 wonderful kids that I love very much. Even though they are all off in different directions, all the choices they have made are very smart ones that have brought them great success. Hats off to the Barney Children! You are loved very much~



1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Hi Tam,
Have been enjoying your new pics in the blog site. Looks and sounds like you had a great time over Halloween.
Now you will be looking forward to Christmas. Hope we get to see you while you are in Florida. Miss you all so much.
Love Mom Barney